Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I asked Chris Wright owner about the 2003 Bentley Arnage VIN number SCBLC37F03CX09002 about the condition and if any problems and specifically questions about the wood on the doors the navigation system engine noise suspension radio antenna rear sensors and he told me that everything was fine so I went ahead and traded my vehicle and paid $10,984 difference when the Bentley 2003 white one which is sitting in their showroom now it was an absolute disaster dings dance wood crack on both doors navigation system not working radio antenna not working rear tire was missing a chunk rear sensors not working engine noise can and lifters rear shocks were bad both rear doors locks would not work and when I asked to please cancel the transaction send my vehicle back and I will send his Bentley back he agreed to send my vehicle back take his Bentley back and not give me the money back so he kept the money and send me my vehicle so I'm out of $9,984 so whoever is purchasing that vehicle be careful you need over $20,000 to repair it

Comments

This is actually the owner writing fake positive reviews. Look at the timeline of the responses all within the same timeline.

What a sad day when the owner writes positive reviews. Just change your attitude and treat customers well and you won’t have these problems

I Have purchased a couple of cars and referred several people and I am very happy. I don't usually respond on these sites but I am because I'm fully aware of what Chris Is dealing with with a bad employee he was just defrauded by.

All I will say is talk to Chris Directly and he will gladly help you, he's a First Class guy direct but honest and to the point. He must be doing something right as he 's been in business for 12 years.

THESE ARE FAKE NEGATIVE REVIEWS AIMED AT CHRIS THE OWNER OF LUCKY MOTORS BY A VERY BAD PERSON CALLED JOHN T KOUTSELAS AKA BILL TAYLOR WHO WORKED AND WAS FIRED FROM HIS STORE FOR STEALING. THERE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN WARRANTS FOR HIS ARREST FROM THE PREVIOUS DEALERS HE WORKED FOR.

LUCKYMOTORS WILL ALSO BE FILING SUIT FOR THOSE THEFTS AND WRONG DOING. HE A HAS TRIED TO SMERE MY NAME A SPREAD VICOUS RUMORS. I CAN SAY AND MY WIFE WILL ATTEST I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR VIOLENT PAST. HOW EVER THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID OF JOHN T KOUTSELAS AKA BILL TAYLOR OR WHATEVER NAME HE IS NOW GOING BY.

HE IS A CHEAT A CON MAN A LIAR AND A DEAD BEAT FATHER.

I WOULD SAY ANY OF THIS IF IF WERE NOT TRUE!! I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE.,.

The state of Chicago needs to investigate this dealership....??????

Lucky Motors is nothing but Liars and scammers and thieves