Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My check engine light came on right when I drove off the lot. I took the car right back and they said since it's off the lot it's not our responsibility.

They clearly knew it was going to come on and they hassled me saying it was my fault when there is no way that could of possible been my fault. Do not shop here their cars are not always what they say in the ad. They are slimy salesmen trying to con you out of your money.

They are unprofessional and try to force you to buy their cars. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Love when an owner blames others for his problems. Real clown

Nonsense

THESE ARE FAKE NEGATIVE REVIEWS AIMED AT CHRIS THE OWNER OF LUCKY MOTORS BY A VERY BAD PERSON CALLED JOHN T KOUTSELAS AKA BILL TAYLOR WHO WORKED AND WAS FIRED FROM HIS STORE FOR STEALING. THERE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN WARRANTS FOR HIS ARREST FROM THE PREVIOUS DEALERS HE WORKED FOR.

LUCKYMOTORS WILL ALSO BE FILING SUIT FOR THOSE THEFTS AND WRONG DOING. HE A HAS TRIED TO SMERE MY NAME A SPREAD VICOUS RUMORS. I CAN SAY AND MY WIFE WILL ATTEST I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR VIOLENT PAST. HOW EVER THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID OF JOHN T KOUTSELAS AKA BILL TAYLOR OR WHATEVER NAME HE IS NOW GOING BY.

HE IS A CHEAT A CON MAN A LIAR AND A DEAD BEAT FATHER.

I WOULD SAY ANY OF THIS IF IF WERE NOT TRUE!! I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE.,.

to Anonymous #1632363

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. How much did he defraud you for?

FYI his other alias is also JOHNNY KAY as I’m sure there are many more. He has been doing this for over 15 years. Only reason he was taken to court was someone admitted to the knowledge of fraud. I would also look into your company as you yourself may have signed off on many transactions unaware of his intentions.

It’s been very difficult to prove.

He has never gone to jail for any of this! He’s been lucky way too long!!!!!!!

Leave negative reviews on yelp and google